Prices, Offers & Packages
£55 – Equine Physiotherapy Session
£35 – Canine Physiotherapy Session
Other small animals – Price to be arranged based on animal and injury
£20 – Canine Laser Therapy (Clinic Only Appointments)
£50 – Canine Laser Therapy – 3 Sessions
£100 – Canine Laser Therapy – 6 Session
£40 – Equine Laser Therapy (Yard Visit)
£110 – Equine Laser Therapy – 3 Sessions (Yard Visit)
£220 – Equine Laser Therapy – 6 Sessions (Yard Visit)
Free advice service
Intensive Injury Programme
- The most important time for rehabilitation where extra support is required is within the first 3 months. For dogs, most treatment protocols aim to get a good outcome after 3 months where possible
- For horse’s depending on the condition, the rehab protocols can vary immensely but intense support in the first 10 weeks is essential.
- Canine – 12 weekly appointments and use of the PEMF for the first 4 weeks = £500 (£400 without PEMF)
Equine – 8 Appointments and use of the PEMF for the first 4 weeks = £500 (£400 without PEMF)
- or £600 /year
- For dogs that need regular physiotherapy to manage their condition on a long term basis – This package gives your dog 2 treatments per month
- Works out as £27.50 per session
- Large Yard Discount – For up to 7 seven horses on the same yard, a total price of £300 (£42.85/horse)
- Pro-bono case studies – I am happy to consider occasional pro-bono cases, this is strictly reserved to anyone with an animal that has suffered an injury and the costs of physiotherapy can’t be met and their condition will not heal effectively without treatment. I will only consider cases directly referred from the treating veterinary practice.
- Any RoR eligible horses – £5 off your first treatment.
Spread the payments: A monthly standing order to cover the cost of your treatments is available – please enquire for details.
- Physiotherapy equipment: Specialist physiotherapy machines may require daily use to get the most effective treatment – these can be rented on a weekly basis, please enquire for details.